information collection and use
When registering on or visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, or other details. We collect this voluntarily provided information when you subscribe to a newsletter, request information, or complete a form on our site. We also collect information about users regarding web pages accessed, traffic patterns, and site usage. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the most relevant type of content and product offers.
- To send periodic emails to answer questions or share related information regarding products and services.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to provide better customer service.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
correction/updating personal information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if wish to unsubscribe from communications, we will correct, update or remove the data you provided to us. This can usually be done by following the instructions at the bottom of any email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
your consent, notification of changes
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us: Cingo, P.O. Box 891, Dublin, GA 31040